About Pas Une Sainte (Not a Saint–An Average Person)
After battling panic attacks, depression, and anxiety for decades, I found Dr. Abraham Low’s self-help system of cognitive behavioral training (CBT) for mental health serendipitously three and a half years ago and have been using it to get better ever since. Through this method I’ve gained tools to deal with fear and anger, resulting in more inner peace, a better understanding of myself and others, and more self-acceptance.
Lapsed–and recovering–Perfectionist.Have been known to confuse feelings with facts. Tendency to take my own dear self too seriously. Former favourite pastime: Self-torture.
Contact me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/pasunesainte .
- Tell me where it hurts: How the body warns us about moods
- Fearful temper: A revelation
- A driving force: Averageness and exceptionality
- New year’s resolution: No comparing!!!
- Holiday challenges? Bring it on!
- Work, closure and mental health
- Needed: Tools for coping with anxiety
- De-startling myself
- Raindrops falling in a pond
- Courage, fear and muscles
- Setback isn’t an emergency
- Highway to serenity
- On mountains and molehills
- Long-haul flight ahead
- Endorsing and endorphins
- How I came to Recovery International
- Not a saint